See how we've grown!
From humble beginnings, Suburban Roofing has grown in size, experience, professionalism, and compliance to become the re-roofing leader in KwaZulu-Natal.
As a Professional Roofing Contractor, we promise all our clients the following:
- A Trained and Experienced Workforce through our Skills Development and Training initiatives.
- Security through reliability, competence and thoroughness.
- The use of quality products, both imported and locally manufactured, SABS approved Materials (where available) and successfully tested systems.
- Tailor-Made Specifications and free quotations. A High Level of quality workmanship.
- Excellent Service.
- Ethical business dealings.
- Technical competency.
- Insurance and safety.
- A Commitment to Health and Safety Initiatives in accordance with OSHA.
- Durban Chamber of Commerce
- Master Builders’ Association
- Construction Industry Development Board
- Professional Roof Repair and Waterproofing Association (PRAWA)
- Damp and Waterproofing Association of Southern Africa (DWASA)
We are also an accredited asbestos removal company.
Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) Ltd believe that Strategy and Communication are implemented in two ways:
- Demonstration by Management in emphasizing the importance of strategic initiatives.
- Staff involvement in all strategic planning whereby people at all levels in the Company are involved in the planning, and implementation of strategy.
It is the strategy of Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) Ltd. to maintain our position in the ever changing South African market place through the delivery of quality service by Management and a Workforce committed to the highest level of expertise and customer care in the Roofing Industry
WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE POLICIES
The Company Offers Clients Work Guarantees of up to 10 years on areas repaired by Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) Ltd. only.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) Ltd., are well aware of the value of staff training and transfer of skills.
Various staff members are at different levels of “IN HOUSE” training by both Management and more experienced Workmen.
February 2008 saw the launch of our own Skills Development and Training Centre and the implementation of a full Time Human Resources Manager to assist employees not only in improving their skills at work but also their life skills.
All staff are required to attend height safety training courses annually. Ongoing courses, such as an advanced scaffolding course, are always considered and often attended. Asbestos removal training courses are attended annually.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We are accredited asbestos removal contractors [Reg no: OHS 207]. We endeavor to ensure the safety of our employees through compliance with the OHS Act and ongoing safety training.
All site employees are certificated to work at heights and they are medically fit to work at heights.
Furthermore, at Suburban Roofing we have a licensed fall planner that prepares site specific fall plans. Every site also has a site specific risk assessment.
On high risk work we have qualified Rescue level one (HIRA trained) employees equipped with a rescue bag.
It is our company policy that every employee has on their person at all times the required safety equipment for working at heights and is prepared for any event where they may encounter potentially hazardous situations / substances. These items are all contained within their Suburban Roofing Safety Bags.
All teams have trained safety representatives, First Aiders, Fire Personnel (as mandated by the OHS Act).
With 100% of our work being at heights, Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) LTD is fully compliant with Construction Regulation 10 of the OHS Act.
View our certificates here:
Our Roofing History
Over 50 Years strong, Suburban Roofing Consultants KZN (Pty) Ltd continues to uphold our high quality standards in all that we do.
Our Mission Statement
- We are consistent and straightforward in client dealings, submitting reasonable proposals and answering all questions pertaining to those proposals.
- We offer evidence that this company is insured and licensed where it is appropriate or required.
- We encourage our employees to be courteous and law abiding.
- We stand behind our work, offering warranties or guarantees where appropriate.
- We endevour to be thoughtful and caring in our relationships with our employees.
- We support the education and training of our employees.
- We welcome opportunities to share information about our industry with others in our community.
- We enter into contracts that are fair and equitable and that clearly assign and delineate responsibilities.
- We enter into contracts for work we are qualified to perform and honour such contracts to the best of our ability.
- We recognize that our employee’s health and safety is of paramount concern to the company and its’ employees.
Leading Way In Roofing &
“Your roof is only as good as the installation, so why not partner with best team you can trust. You can count on us to produce quality work every time.”
– Suburban Roofing